Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Holiday Plans

The tree is up.  I put it up over a week ago.  I wanted to get our Christmas pictures done.  I'm also trying to get some portrait business for the holidays.  We don't enjoy the tree yet.  It just stands there waiting to be a backdrop for somebody's photo shoot. 

I've ordered the cards and they're waiting to be stuffed and sent.  I've collected a few gift cards to give to rides and such.  I've asked my offspring what they want for Christmas this year, and gotten a few replies.

With all this, I have no plans for the Holidays.  Do I want to cook a big Thanksgiving dinner just for the two of us?  Do I want to go to someone's house?  Remember how picky of an eater I am.  Do I want to eat restaurant fare on Thanksgiving?  Same questions for Christmas.  Plus, who can I invite here?  Will they enjoy themselves? 

This may be the first year I volunteer at a soup kitchen or hospital.  Don't hold me to that; I'm just brainstorming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment