Thursday, May 29, 2014

Is Spring Here?

It's April tenth and my heat still comes on in the morning.  We've had some warm days put too few for this time of year.  the windows have even been open a few days.  Usually by now the heat is off and the windows are open all the time.  All the rain would say Spring has sprung.

We've got pollen and more pollen.  The van is covered in it.  The sidewalks are yellow with it.  The radio announcer says the pollen count is way above normal.  This is one of those allergic reaction years for me.

First I started sneezing.  I can live with that.  Next my nose stuffed and post nasal drip set in.  I began to feel bad.  As night approached, the worse I felt.  I went to bed around 6:30 two or three nights.  Next came dizziness and I lost my voice.  All I could do was croak.  My friend Tammy thought she had the wrong number when I answered the phone.

Some allergy medicines say not to take if you have glaucoma, others don't.  I wish they'd all use the formulation that would allow me to take them.

Beazle thinks I should go to the doctor.  She tries to send us to the doctor even though she doesn't like to go herself.  I figure it will run it's course with or without seeing a doctor.  

I don't know if it's allergies or a virus.  Andrea says I gave it to her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment